Visa for Hong Kong


1. For Finnish passport holders, they may stay in Hong Kong up to 3 months without any visa for the purpose of tourism or short business visiting. For the purpose of residing, working or studying, they should apply for correspondent Hong Kong visa in the Embassy.


2. Chinese citizens can transit in Hong Kong for 7 days without an entry permit if they have the air tickets for next stop. If they wish to stay over seven days, they must apply for Entry Permit at the Embassy.


3. Detailed instructions for application for a Hong Kong visa or Entry Permit, please look over HKSAR Web site:







Suggest To A Friend: